Share your Project with us !! RRS feed

• Question

• hi friend , can you please share your project details with us . Since it will be usefull for others . And You may also get some experience while reading others .
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:22 AM

Answers

• now my Project Deals With the Online Election under the Government Activities . We used the ASP.NET for the script and with this project All the Candidates should register first . and we use secure hash algorithm for secrecy of the project .Since we use the fingerprints , there is no chance of duplicates . This is all about my project . Tell me Yours..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:16 AM
  • ya your project is nice /...

me started with the project of Retina Eye capture . That was not done fully , bcoz of the inefficiency of the s/w ..

Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:40 AM
  • HJi guys
    Thanks for sharing  .. I am expecting more from other guys !!!

Regards
    MoHaN
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:51 AM

All replies

• now my Project Deals With the Online Election under the Government Activities . We used the ASP.NET for the script and with this project All the Candidates should register first . and we use secure hash algorithm for secrecy of the project .Since we use the fingerprints , there is no chance of duplicates . This is all about my project . Tell me Yours..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:16 AM
  • ya your project is nice /...

me started with the project of Retina Eye capture . That was not done fully , bcoz of the inefficiency of the s/w ..

Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:40 AM
  • basically i ama j2ee programmer . so i have not don the prj . I am hear to just out up my points and get some prices ..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:09 AM
  • Mine is a Audio software... I get the user input and search it withing the given audio file and give the search results... Partially done due to lack of time..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:42 AM
  • yaa sure mine is a search engine project.
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:29 AM
  • HJi guys
    Thanks for sharing  .. I am expecting more from other guys !!!

Regards
    MoHaN
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:51 AM
  • Hi friends my project is about to Manage the Patients in the Hospital with the help of Online Web Site.....with static IP....I used ASP. NET and SQl Server 2000 and I am also doing a OS based on Linux architecture and functionality.... using the C programming in Unix....
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:42 PM