Stop javascript event on microsoft edge

Question

• I found new problem with microsoft edge and 

this is my problem: https://jsfiddle.net/vxba/pm4zvspn/4/

firstly: click add some rows

second: click on last green area then click red area to delete this row and click delete another row.

you can see my problem.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3:28 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The Microsoft Edge forum on Microsoft Community has changed locations.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, November 20, 2015 3:44 PM

All replies

• Edge forum is over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/msedge?tab=Threads

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 2:28 PM
  • Hello,

The Microsoft Edge forum on Microsoft Community has changed locations.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, November 20, 2015 3:44 PM
  • vxba,

There is some contention on what exactly it is that you are asking.

Just so you know, I will not click on links to external sites, and I would hope other moderators would not either. I like my machines virus free, and do not click on links from my brother even.

That said, a troll in another forum accused us of ignoring the fact that this is a programming question.

If that's so, what sort of program are you creating?

In what language?

What have you tried. and what fails?

If the troll is wrong, and you are reporting a problem with Edge, please post where Dave suggests.

Karl

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:58 PM
  • The best place to ask this sort of question would seemingly be the IE Web Developer forum.  But normally, there is just somebody there who posts replies with unrelated free-associated boilerplate or a w3.validator link to shift blame onto the asker, and a moderator will then mark that as answer.  So, it is probably best to skip that unproductive unwelcoming step and post bug inquiries directly to MS-Connect.

Hi, Yo mama,

The  IE Web Developer forum might not be the best place to ask questions based on the sticky post on top of the forum from November 26, 2014:

The Internet Explorer team is excited to announce that web-development support is moving to Stack Overflow.

With over 40-thousand questions tagged "Internet Explorer", and dozens more asked every day, it has proven to be a great place to find reliable help.

If you're not already familiar with Stack Overflow, you can get started today by taking a tour, and asking your first question. If you would like to browse other Internet Explorer questions, those results are available as well.

Many of us on the Internet Explorer team have been using Stack Overflow for years, and are committed to watching incoming questions very closely, offering timely support, and actively maintaining the Internet Explorer tag itself.

Feature requests should still be routed through http://uservoice.modern.ie. Bugs and issues will continue to be filed online at http://connect.microsoft.com/IE.

We look forward to seeing everybody on Stack Overflow!

Karl

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 9:22 PM