Starting an online business... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could offer guidance as to the best way to start a business that offers customized giftware & promotional items, framed artwork, and business products.

How do you find companies or manufacturers to make the customized gifts/products that you have designed?

Can you recommend any books or place on getting started in the giftware and promotional products industry?

Saturday, July 21, 2007 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hello,

There is a good places I have seen somewhere on the web called www.didyousmellthat.com  Hope you will get started from here. It’s a way to make money online. You can discover the blueprint to be rich, get in shape, and become more interesting, work from home, travel the world, and an adventure!

Good luck!

Monday, July 23, 2007 4:11 AM
  • Maybe google "business promotion" to seek books or companies that make promotional items, start your own company to make them or purse other companies that make similiar items.

Also seek others that have started businesses & done a similiar things to get tips from them

Best wishes!

Friday, April 4, 2008 3:10 PM
  • You may also want to try Cafe Press.  They do this type of work.

Rick...

Monday, May 5, 2008 9:03 PM
  • Well if you are interested in online business, then i will be able help you. There are many opportunities for online money making business. Well my freinds has recently started to earn money online with cash gifting that was a real booster in his moral in the online world. If you are interested you may try it. I hope that you will find that useful too.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:12 AM
  • To add on, not sure if you have decided on a trusted web host yet. Depending on your business requirements,there are many different top hosting plans to suit various startups. I found webhostmonsters.com to be very helpful in shortlisting the best web hosts. Their best web host rankings do not rely on anonymous feedback by unknown users. Best web host reviews saves time as apparently, their independent ratings are calculated by a strict formula weighing several key criterion (including reliability, reputation, and affordability)
    Friday, August 29, 2008 7:10 AM
  • Make money on public domain information There are lots and lots of free information available out there on the public domain. Do you know that you can make money out of it? What is Public Domain?
    -----------------------------
    hennry

Foreclosure Homes

Monday, September 8, 2008 4:04 PM
  • OK great I get asked that all the time... I would recommend that you check out CASH GIFTING
    it has been here for centuries and has withstood the test of time. Its organized and for once you do not have to worry about turning into a used car salesman to make a sale and people feel obligated to buy from you because you yapped them to death.  Check it out here Cash Gifting

Warmly

Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:53 AM
  • I am guessing that you are not starting an online business. I have heard that smc has some great products, and I beleive that they can customize them.

Thursday, October 2, 2008 1:10 AM