none
Could not load file or assembly 'Esri.FileGDBAPI.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found RRS feed

• Question

• I am using ESRI.FileGDBAPI.dll in console application, it is working fine, but while include this dll in web application it is giving me below run time error.

Could not load file or assembly 'Esri.FileGDBAPI.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found

I added all three dll in bin directory

ESR.FileGDBAPI.dll

FileGDBAPI.dll

FileGDBAPID.dll

Can you please help me out.

Friday, May 26, 2017 7:34 AM

All replies

• Could not load file or assembly 'Esri.FileGDBAPI.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found

I am using ESRI.FileGDBAPI.dll in console application, it is working fine, but while include this dll in web application it is giving me below run time error.

Could not load file or assembly 'Esri.FileGDBAPI.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found

I added all three dll in bin directory

ESR.FileGDBAPI.dll

FileGDBAPI.dll

FileGDBAPID.dll

Can you please help me out.

Friday, May 26, 2017 10:35 AM
  • Hi,

Did you add the dependencies in your reference of your project?

Greetings Rinaldo

Greetings from Amsterdam the Netherlands

Friday, May 26, 2017 6:25 PM

• Hi Vishal Agrawal11,

>>Could not load file or assembly 'Esri.FileGDBAPI.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found

First, you need to confirm whether Esri.FileGDBAPI.DLL supports Web projects.

Then, if your project is ASP.NET, you need to get the appropriate help in the ASP.NET forum.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 29, 2017 8:02 AM