Drag and drop in live mesh RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I cannot drag and drop files into folders! It poped up with you are downloading a drag and drop addin but it doesn't work! Is this going to be fixed?

Cheers,
    Jerome
    Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:32 PM

Answers

• I have Mac OSX 10.6 and drag and drop doesn't work.  Have to "add files" the old fashioned way via select buttons and file indication.

I am dragging from iPHOTO in Mac to the folder icons in safari for my Microsoft live.com account.  A friend in Russia just tried on a live.ru account, and same problem with her computer using the same mac software.  

Security is all standard "off the shelf", out of the box without any add ons.

Kind Regards,
    David
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:44 AM

All replies

• More info please.
    Drag and drop from and to where?
    What OS?
    What web browser?
    What security software?
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:56 PM
  • I have Mac OSX 10.6 and drag and drop doesn't work.  Have to "add files" the old fashioned way via select buttons and file indication.

I am dragging from iPHOTO in Mac to the folder icons in safari for my Microsoft live.com account.  A friend in Russia just tried on a live.ru account, and same problem with her computer using the same mac software.  

Security is all standard "off the shelf", out of the box without any add ons.

Kind Regards,
    David
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:44 AM
  • Drag and Drop in www.mesh.com on the Live Desktop is an ActixeX control, not supported by the Mac.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, March 15, 2010 7:18 PM