Find the difference between two columns in an ssrs matrix ? MSCRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am working in reporting part of our project (On-line MSCRM 2013) & in reporting services.

I am trying to create report using fetch xml based. Below is the snap what we required the result.

Kindly help me, how to get the difference in both column. (Its a matrix table where year is grouped).

We need difference between both year Like (Plan Revenue of 2013 & Plan Revenue of 2014 difference in Plan Revenue Diff section) and same for Actual Revenue.

Thanks,

Mohammad Sharique

Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:49 AM

All replies

• Use this Expression:

=Fields!Column.Value - Previous(Fields!Column.Value)
    Refer this also.

Regards, Saad

• Edited by Mohd Saad Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:24 AM
    Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:22 AM
  • Substract the expressions used to calculate Plan Revenue (2013) and Plan Revenue (2014)

Regards, Saad

Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:51 AM
  • Thanx saad for your inputs, but still i am unable to do. Please explain me step by step if you can. 

Thanks once again.

Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:12 PM
  • What are your expressions to calculate Plan Revenue (2013) and Plan Revenue (2014) column?

Regards, Saad

Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:36 PM
  • I didn't done any calcuation just  showing here only whatever coming from database or fetch xml and done the grouping on year and placed new_planrevenue and new_actualrevenue field below the year data column. Now want to the difference of both year for both values (Plan revenue & Actual revenue).

The question is how i can  get the difference for particulate year in the right Difference column Help me !

Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:23 PM
  • Hi Shaikh,

Please refer this link .

Hope this will help you.

Thanks!!!

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:59 PM
  • Use this Expression:

=Sum(IIF(Fields!Year1.Value = "2013",cdec(Fields!amount.Value), cdec(0)))
    - Sum(IIF(Fields!Year1.Value = "2014",cdec(Fields!amount.Value), cdec(0)))

Fields!Year1.Value is Year Field in you report and Fields!amount.Value is Plan Revenue or Actual Revenue in your report.

Regards, Saad

Friday, December 19, 2014 6:23 AM