Unable to access CRM 2011 Online: HTTP 404 error RRS feed

• Question

• HELP! CRM down. I've been working on the Site Map for an instance of CRM 2011 online. Posting incremental changes to the site map, testing and modifying with everything working fine. After the last update, when I went to login again I'm unable to load CRM, getting the "HTTP 404 webpage not found" error. Maybe it's coincidental, but have no way of knowing the cause. Is there another way to access CRM?
    Douglas M Allinger
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:41 PM

Answers

• Thank you for the response and for assurance that the site map modifications are not likely related to this problem. I've had other users check their ability to login and they're getting the same response so will contact Microsoft support team. Any further thoughts are greatly appreciated. I'll post back when I see what Msft has to say.
    Douglas M Allinger
    Monday, August 22, 2011 1:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Changing into the sitemap does not have any concern with this error and even if it contains invalid entity reference then CRM display the default system sitemap. May be CRM online is unavailable for that time and you may also try the following:

1. Clear Internet Explorer temporary internet files

2. Try access CRM with other user account

If the problem still exsists then i would suggest you to contact Microsoft CRM online support team at 877-276-2464

Jehanzeb Javeed

http://worldofdynamics.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile |CodePlex Profile

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:30 PM
  • Thank you for the response and for assurance that the site map modifications are not likely related to this problem. I've had other users check their ability to login and they're getting the same response so will contact Microsoft support team. Any further thoughts are greatly appreciated. I'll post back when I see what Msft has to say.
    Douglas M Allinger
    Monday, August 22, 2011 1:49 AM