Portfolio Report Wont Print in Win 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I wish to print a portfolio report in Money Deluxe sunset edition. This worked fine last year in Win 7. I have upgraded to Win 10 but the report wont print. Everything else seems fine. I can print transactions reports- no problem.  Here is what the screen looks like when I try to print.  I am trying to print out all the positions in all the accounts.

I get to this point from HOME/PORTFOLIO MANAGER /MORE/PRINT/PORTFOLIO REPORT

Any suggestions as how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Al

Friday, April 14, 2017 10:06 PM

All replies

• Yes, my Money Deluxe Sunset running on Windows 10 does the same thing.  Somehow Money isn't associating a program with the temp.htm file.

The good news is that the file does exist and it's an html file.  If you navigate to that folder you will see the file. You can view it by double-clicking on the file and Windows will open it with your default web browser where you can view and print it.

For convenience, you could create a desktop shortcut to the C:\Users\Al\AppData\Local\Temp folder.

Let us know if this works for you or if you need more detail.

Bill Becker

Monday, April 17, 2017 4:01 PM
  • Very nice solution.  Thanks Bill.

For your information.  I learned that I could copy the portfolio to the clipboard and insert it into an Excel spreadsheet ( this does not work for MS Word- the formatting gets messed up). In Excel the formatting is fine and you can then manipulate the data.

Al

Friday, April 21, 2017 8:04 PM

• For your information.  I learned that I could copy the portfolio to the clipboard and insert it into an Excel spreadsheet ( this does not work for MS Word- the formatting gets messed up). In Excel the formatting is fine and you can then manipulate the data.

Al

How do you copy the portfolio to the clipboard? I often right click into a report, and choose Copy. However when I right-click into the Portfolio Manager (Investing->InvestingTools->Portfolio), I don't get Copy as a choice.

FYI, I get the same "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."   error with Windows 7.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:19 PM
  • Cal,

The copy function is available in my Money Plus Sunset US.  In the Portfolio Manager under "Other tasks", you can select "More..." and there is an option to "Copy to clipboard".  It formats quite nicely when pasted into LibreOffice Calc if you select comma as the only delimiter.

Bill Becker

Friday, April 28, 2017 12:50 AM
  • Thanks.

It worked better for me by selecting tab as the delimiter, but still not perfect. The Memo column starts a new row in some cases.

Friday, April 28, 2017 3:50 AM