none
How to accept the request for email id??? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Can anyone tell me,how to accept the request for my email id?I have some person who  asked me for my mail id.But I dont know the process through which I can accept those request.Do I have to mail my address to them?? 
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 2:10 PM

Answers

• to accept a mail id reqest select Pending from the list box and enter ur email id...noe check the check boxes for whome u want to accept the request...then click accept...
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 7:30 PM

All replies

• to accept a mail id reqest select Pending from the list box and enter ur email id...noe check the check boxes for whome u want to accept the request...then click accept...
    Saturday, October 6, 2007 7:30 PM
  • ya the same procedure is to be followed.. is it possible to edit the mail-id before sending it????
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 3:53 AM
  • no dude it is not possible to edit the email id before sending it. You can try changing the email id in thhe edit profile page, but i guess thats nt a good idea, as it may affect your other activities, as the quiz, IC and S2B are tracked using that email adderss.
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 5:42 AM
  • @Harshil
    the email id can be changed...
    jus type the email id u wanna share in the text box provided, bfore u click the "Accept Request" button...
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 9:11 AM
  • its a nice thing MS has come up with
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 9:50 AM
  • Ya Jaykumar is right. The e-mail you provide is the e-mail you want to share. This wont affect ur profile e-mail in any way.
    Sunday, October 7, 2007 6:53 PM
  • this is jus a way thro which v can share our email id wid our frndz...so it wont affect ur profile email, u can change ur id wid out any problem...
    Monday, October 8, 2007 2:03 PM