Using registry to deploy Outlook email signature for Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello;

My office using two edition of Outlook - 2013 and 2019.  For Outlook 2013 user, we have successful deployed the email signature through Group Policy / Registry key automatically.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\MailSettings

This is applied to User Policy, the users are in OU Department-A

However; for the Outlook 2019 or Office 365 users, I tried to use the same method to deploy but unsuccess.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\MailSettings

For this OU Department-A, some users uses Outlook 2019, some is using 2013.

What is the best way to apply Outlook signature via registry key setting in Group Policy for different Outlook users?

KW - CNE,MCSE,VCP5

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 4:21 AM

Answers

• Hi KANE W,
    This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Forms such as Winforms controls, libraries, samples, publication and installation.
    So I will move it to "where is the forum for" form and people in this forum will move the case to the correct forum.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by KANE W Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:14 PM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2020 6:26 AM

All replies