Adding potential leads and business oportunity in CRM online RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

We have build a web content management portal where our potential customer can register and try before using it and paying a monthly access fee.

In order to manage registered user and potential revenue based on montly fee, or track registered user who try our app as a lead, how can we integrate those data automatically from our platform to our CRM online ?

I guess we need to build some web service on CRM online side in order that our CMS connect to for sending those information,correct ?

is there good link tutorial explaining such process ?

Is this something possible in CRM online ?

regards

Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:04 PM

All replies

• Hello wakefun!

Your in luck; this is completely possible; load dating into CRM 2013 from a portal is easier then ever and cheaper (in CRM 2011 there used to be a special licence that was removed in CRM 2013). I'd recommend building something into your portal or platform that communicates with CRM and loads the data into CRM as the customer enters the information. 

Here is a basic example of using Early Bound Entities to put data into CRM: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg328210.aspx.

I'd definitely look into the CRM 2013 SDK as there are plenty of example code files communicating to the CRM 2013 web services.

Please let me know if this helps; if you have any further questions please post!

Jason Cosman

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:30 PM