Answers to post-assessments 70-680 are wrong RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm currently working on the course material for exam 70-680.  Session 1.  Completed pre-assessment and labs no problem, 100%.  When I do the post-assessment there are many answers coming up wrong, which I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be.  Some of the questions are in fact practical lab work, so after doing them manually it's just a case of pressing next to continue with the rest of the assessment.  However, at the end it is saying I have like 8 questions wrong, resulting in a FAIL.  I'm pretty sure all my answers, bar 1 or 2, are 100% correct.  Is there any way of finding out what answers are wrong? It doesn't let me check.  I'm guessing it is the lab ones, which there is no way of getting wrong if essentially you can skip them and just press next.

Thanks

Andrew

Friday, November 9, 2012 2:09 PM

Answers

• Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum. Regarding the suspected wrong answers in your assessment, here is what I suggest.

Since these are not official Microsoft test questions, and therefore not subject to Microsoft's NDA, you could probably post enough information on the questions and the answer choices (without breaching the owner's copyright) to give us an accurate idea of what you're talking about.

Once you post that information, we'd be happy to assist you in finding the right answers. What you may discover, however, is that the answers given in your assessment are most likely correct, but we will see.

Alternately, you could always contact the publisher of the course material and submit a formal query about the questions. Good luck.

James

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:57 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:57 PM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:59 PM

All replies

• You can assume that the answers that are good in the stuff they created are the answers they want to hear and are correct.
    Monday, November 12, 2012 8:50 PM
  • Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum. Regarding the suspected wrong answers in your assessment, here is what I suggest.

Since these are not official Microsoft test questions, and therefore not subject to Microsoft's NDA, you could probably post enough information on the questions and the answer choices (without breaching the owner's copyright) to give us an accurate idea of what you're talking about.

Once you post that information, we'd be happy to assist you in finding the right answers. What you may discover, however, is that the answers given in your assessment are most likely correct, but we will see.

Alternately, you could always contact the publisher of the course material and submit a formal query about the questions. Good luck.

James

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:57 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:57 PM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:59 PM
  • I'm guessing it is the lab ones, which there is no way of getting wrong if essentially you can skip them and just press next.

You can get these wrong if you don't achieve the correct result in the lab.  Skipping them will also result in them being marked as wrong.

Can you please provide more details on the course material you're using i.e. the course number etc.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:29 PM