my HP DV6-6121tx screen brightness not working after installing windows 8 developer's preview RRS feed

• Question

• i downloaded the windows 8 developer's preview 64 bit, i installed it, everything is working except by screen brightness is not working, even also i tried yo increase the brightness in power option nothing happens when i reduce it or increase it in brightness control option present in the power options, another problem i am facing is my audio driver provided by HP is not getting installed on this version of windows, everything else like graphics driver and other drivers worked fine, plzz help me out in solving these two problems of mine
    • Moved by litdev Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:03 AM (From:Small Basic)
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:09 AM

Answers

• You'd better post this question in the Windows Developer Preview General OS Questions at the following web address

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsdeveloperpreviewgeneral/threads/

Anyway, remember that you're talking about a pre-Beta release, with limited hardware and software support and whose code is not fully optimized yet: at this moment, I prefer to test Windows 8 in a virtual machine.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    • Marked as answer by CYRAX2011 Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:50 PM
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 3:06 PM

All replies

• Hey, I am sorry, but this is the wrong part of the msdn forums to be asking this. This forum area is for the Microsoft Small Basic programming language.
    31337 - everything can be solved... the impossible just takes longer.
    • Proposed as answer by AirWaves Saturday, September 24, 2011 8:52 AM
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:15 AM
  • You'd better post this question in the Windows Developer Preview General OS Questions at the following web address

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsdeveloperpreviewgeneral/threads/

Anyway, remember that you're talking about a pre-Beta release, with limited hardware and software support and whose code is not fully optimized yet: at this moment, I prefer to test Windows 8 in a virtual machine.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    • Marked as answer by CYRAX2011 Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:50 PM
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 3:06 PM