Is there an MVP or MS presence on this forum? RRS feed

• Question

• I asked two serious questions on July 14th. I've had 50 views and ZERO replies. The same seems to go for many other queries in this forum. I don't think that I should need to open a $200 break/fix incident just to get answers to simply, commonly asked questions.
    Fletcher James President Levit & James, Inc. www.levitjames.com
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:13 PM

All replies

• Yes, both Microsoft & MVPs spend a lot of time helping people in these forums, but that doesn't mean that there's a guarantee that every question is answered.  (I also have questions that have not been answered.)  If someone has answers/suggestions, they gladly supply them, but if nobody has any input, then the post goes unanswered.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:41 PM
  • This is a community tool, with best effort type of engagement. Thank you to all the volunteers who spend time supporting the community. I can only encourage folks to provide as many answers as they ask questions of their own...
    If there is an need/expectation of SLA in the response, the best path is the official MS support channel.
    As for simply, commonly asked questions, it may be that they have already been answered in the past and that a search would provide a response.
    Monday, August 10, 2009 7:44 PM