none
Navigation missing for "other languages" forums RRS feed

• Question

• I think you only need the images to understand what I'm talking about.

When wanting to use forums with different languages than your prior, you need to select "All languages", howeve, in threads you won't see the navigation anymore, which was a quick access to get back to the forum.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, July 12, 2013 11:54 AM

Answers

• Yes, it's a known issue that the breadcrumb is not shown when you are viewing content from language in "chrome" for a different language.

We are working on a solution now.

Friday, July 19, 2013 5:33 AM

All replies

• Yes, it's a known issue that the breadcrumb is not shown when you are viewing content from language in "chrome" for a different language.

We are working on a solution now.

Friday, July 19, 2013 5:33 AM
  • BTW, I noticed the same problem also.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Sunday, July 21, 2013 9:20 PM
  • In chrome? I'm using IE9...

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Monday, August 5, 2013 7:48 AM
  • Sorry. By "chrome" in this context I do not mean the Google browser. I mean the portions of the page that surround the main content. The page header (menus and links at the top of the page) and footer (links at the bottom of the page) that stay relatively constant as you go from one page to the next are what I referred to as the "chrome". Sorry if my terminology was confusing.

At any given time, all of the "chrome" you see is displayed in just one language. You can change which language that is using the language picker.

Monday, August 5, 2013 5:55 PM