How to add company name field in activities view RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

How can i add company name in activitiy view.

can anyone suggest me to add the field company name

thanks in advance

vandana

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

If you want to add the a field to a system view go to the settings > customizations > customize the system > entities > desired entity > views. Open the view you want and add columns (right hand side). Save and publish changes. If you want to add a column to a personal view, go to the create a personal view on each entities grid, then at the ribbon click the add columns and add the desired columns and save the view.

My Weblog | My Website

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:46 AM
  • Hi Payman Biukaghazadeh,

Thanks for the reply,

yes i know to add that but my problem is with activity entity where i cant add company name  ,

vandana

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:50 AM
  • Hi,

To add column from related entity field,Say from Lead you want to add company name! Go to views->Add column-> Record type-> Regarding(lead)-> select companyname->add column. save changes and publish it.

VidhyaM

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:58 AM
  • Hi,

I want to add it for activity entity

vandana

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:00 AM
  • You could not add new relation from account to activity or vice versa! The only relation between these entities is set on the "Regarding" field.

My Weblog | My Website

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:12 AM
  • Hi,

Hope that what i mean so! You want to add company name field under activities view right?I checked it out! it works except for allactivitiesassociatedview as customization is set to false. For all other view, you can include the field from related entity as i preferred before! Will be better If you check this!

VidhyaM

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:27 AM