none
Full Desktop Control through installed OS to eliminate unwanted software installations RRS feed

• Question

• If this isn't the place for this concern I would appreciate if was transferred to someone that could address the issue. I am using this forum in hopes that the message gets across as I can't seem to satisfy the concern through the tangle of support channels that aren't equipped to deal with it. 

This particular issue is regarding Adware that cannot be removed through the extensive and historically developed Microsoft OS features available to all that invest their money to buy and utilized Microsoft products for home and office.

I find that having to rely on Tech Support or third party software installations to rid systems of malware/adware unwarranted but that is probably due to my lack of the technical knowledge as required by those that profit from interfering with users of Microsoft products on a daily basis.

If I seem upset it's due to the fact that I have devoted myself to using and maintaining my own private systems with MS  since Mr. Gates entered the business. Also the fact that such products that are unwanted and introduced by subterfuge are not regarded as a virus simply because some look at it as a good business practice is annoying to say the least.

I am trying to come to grips with why I and the millions of others aren't able to clean their own systems after decades of development.

I thank any for their consideration of this concern.

I called Tech Support and will probably have to pay for what should be part of the OS to begin with.

Thank you!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:20 PM

Answers