Site is indexed by MSN but no search results. RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

I show we have 8 pages indexed:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Awww.tourhero.ca&mkt=en-us&FORM=IE8SRC&src=IE-SearchBox
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Monday, March 30, 2009 8:33 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by TourHERO Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:54 AM
    Monday, March 30, 2009 8:33 PM
  • When I even try to type in the domain name in MSN search I get zero results?.

Same for me with my site www.HotTubRepairMan.co.uk i have been trying to get round the problem but all members of MSN seem to be iratating idiots, you should see the total sum of mails i have had back from the Tech Support.
    Thats how i found this forum, the last parapraph of this last email from the MSN numpties defines them.

The problem i found is the site submission doesn't work.

Hello Jon,       

Thank you for writing to Live Search Technical Support. My name is Faye and I understand that you cannot submit your site to the Webmaster Tools. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

The Webmaster Tools is not currently supported in Live Search. In the meantime, you may check if anyone else has encountered or resolved the same issue in our Crawler & Indexing Forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/webmaster/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1984&SiteID=79  

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Live Search.

Sincerely,

Faye

Live Search Technical Support

-------------------------------------

Friday, April 3, 2009 6:36 PM
  • Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay. I've looked through the thread, maybe I missed it, but could you tell me what keywords you are using?

Thanks,

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:40 PM
  • Forget it ...

This MSN Live forum experience is nothing but a total waste of time.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:57 PM