none
Webcam ? RRS feed

Answers

• Noone has any idea about this thing ?
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:09 PM
  • i feel logitech is the best regarding the clarity both at day and night light...
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 1:53 AM
  • thanks m8,

i ahve a question, Can we use a digital camera that has video recording feature as a webcam conencted to our pc ?
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 5:17 AM
  • well if u want u can change the software in the digicam....(in most cases its not possible..!!)....or some how direct the LCD display to ur PC monitor  through the USB...!!!!

(if any of these is successfully achieved plz inform me too..!! :D)

Sunday, March 4, 2007 6:24 AM
  • Yes m8, i also wanted to know how it is possible, but i think there are some digicams that you cna directly connect to the pc and view the videos stored in there in the PC, so may be we can also view the live content as well ??
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 6:47 AM

All replies

• Noone has any idea about this thing ?
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:09 PM
  • i feel logitech is the best regarding the clarity both at day and night light...
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 1:53 AM
  • thanks m8,

i ahve a question, Can we use a digital camera that has video recording feature as a webcam conencted to our pc ?
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 5:17 AM
  • well if u want u can change the software in the digicam....(in most cases its not possible..!!)....or some how direct the LCD display to ur PC monitor  through the USB...!!!!

(if any of these is successfully achieved plz inform me too..!! :D)

Sunday, March 4, 2007 6:24 AM
  • Yes m8, i also wanted to know how it is possible, but i think there are some digicams that you cna directly connect to the pc and view the videos stored in there in the PC, so may be we can also view the live content as well ??
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 6:47 AM
  • well i guess there r web/digi cams available in the market...but with those the resolution will b low...!

question was how to make a exsisting digicam into a web cam...!! rite..?

well i guess that not possible wihtout change the cams embedded software..! so tat it cud b used thru the USB port..!

Sunday, March 4, 2007 7:23 AM
  • yes the question was " how to turn a digicam into a webcam". Thanks for the info.
    If you or anyone else has any idea about how to change the software, or even know of a ready made custom built thing., then please do let us know.
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 7:35 AM
  • if you want to get the better one you search in the net and get it. it will be cost effective and good
    Monday, March 5, 2007 6:20 AM
  • instead of going to web cam better u try the sony digi cams.
    Monday, March 5, 2007 6:21 AM
  • tahts what my question is m8, i wanted to know whether the digi cam / digital camera be used as a webcam in the pc.
    Monday, March 5, 2007 4:05 PM
  • There r diffrent companies with diff models

Some nice companies r Logitech, Creative, IBall....

so depending upon the pixel u can check it out and buy which suits u....

Tuesday, March 6, 2007 5:52 PM
  •  ShadowMan wrote:
    thanks m8,

Not all cameras support this feature...

So u need to go and check out the market and see for yourself....

Tuesday, March 6, 2007 5:54 PM