none
completion certificates? RRS feed

• Question

• has microsoft removed the option to print out and receive, course completion certificates?? i am not able to print or view them anymore.
    Friday, August 27, 2010 2:57 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I have just checked it right now and its working I can view also I can download my certs kindly check your browser's settings or change the browser.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    Friday, August 27, 2010 3:09 PM
  • I am just wondering. I do not know any "course certificates" from Microsoft.

I only know the certificates for MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, ... And these can be printed like normaly.

I also know that you often get some kind of certificate of the training company that you took part in a training. But did Microsoft had something like that through official MCTs? I do not have that knowledge because all Microsoft stuff I did was done through self-paced training only.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, August 27, 2010 3:15 PM
    Answerer
  • Are you talking about the option to print out the certificates which you could print when finishing an E-learning course? Tell us which course it is.

@Konrad and Shafaquat Ali

There used to be an option to print out a certificate when you did some e-learning courses. Whenever you finished one of those you could print out a certificate for that course. Ofcourse when you did a lot of those you got a lot of certs. I had a couple just for fun. I used them to convince people to go train themselfs and print these out as a reward for themselfs. There's not a lot of added value so i can imagine that this option is discarded.

Maurice

Friday, August 27, 2010 9:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I have just checked it right now and its working I can view also I can download my certs kindly check your browser's settings or change the browser.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    Friday, August 27, 2010 3:09 PM
  • I am just wondering. I do not know any "course certificates" from Microsoft.

I only know the certificates for MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, ... And these can be printed like normaly.

I also know that you often get some kind of certificate of the training company that you took part in a training. But did Microsoft had something like that through official MCTs? I do not have that knowledge because all Microsoft stuff I did was done through self-paced training only.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, August 27, 2010 3:15 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

As per Mr. Konrad,

I M also talking about MCTS and MCITP certs not any Microsoft Training certs.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

Friday, August 27, 2010 3:17 PM
  • Are you talking about the option to print out the certificates which you could print when finishing an E-learning course? Tell us which course it is.

@Konrad and Shafaquat Ali

There used to be an option to print out a certificate when you did some e-learning courses. Whenever you finished one of those you could print out a certificate for that course. Ofcourse when you did a lot of those you got a lot of certs. I had a couple just for fun. I used them to convince people to go train themselfs and print these out as a reward for themselfs. There's not a lot of added value so i can imagine that this option is discarded.

Maurice

Friday, August 27, 2010 9:50 PM