none
RECEIVED THE CERTIFICATES!!!!! RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hello everybody!!!

I received d certificate.

But the irony is that i hv recd it n my other team member has nt recd it though we r in the same city....

Dnt knw wats d prob??

Anyways hope u all will also receive it soon.

As Shoaib said d certificates r really simple but still MICROSOFT name works.....lolzzz 

Friday, August 17, 2007 6:38 PM

All replies

• hey thsts gr8 that u rcvd the certificate bcz that is a gud news and other ppl who have participated can also think of getting one soon.

although many of them have lost their hopes bt thanks buddy for making us feel +ve again

Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:26 PM
  • me too got my certificates..

but they r too simple.....much blow my expectaions.....

it looks they r not at all serious about the comptition this year..
    Sunday, August 19, 2007 5:04 AM
  • Not sure what you were expecting, though we will try to keep this feedback in mind and improve next time.

Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:49 PM
  • hi admin,

Our team name was listed in the list of teams who will be getting the participation certificate ? Wht about tht..? But , we havent received it.. our team name is "CODEGURU" .
    Friday, September 14, 2007 2:32 AM
  • As you might have read in the other thread, we decided not to give participation certificates to any team. We did not want to teams not completing the project in entireity to get any certificate and promote the fact that you can get a some kind of certificate even if you do not complete. While we understand the importance of having certificates from Microsoft, we do not want to flood the market with it and dilute its value.

If any one of you feel that your team deserved a completion certificate then please email us. Our email address is available at our home page http://www.microsoft.com/india/student in the contact us section. Once convinced of your claim we will send across a soft copy of the certificate which you can print.

Friday, September 14, 2007 3:48 AM
  • hi,

I have sent a mail to the above said address.. can u please respond quickly. I have mentioned regarding the MSAPP participation certificate in my resume and sent to more than 50 companies. Now , i dont have the certificate wht would i say in the interview....
    Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:34 AM