Will MS money 2007 work with Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I want to reinstall my MS money 2007 on my windows 10 computer.  Will it run OK? It also says that I have to verify my windows live id, log on and verify.  How do I do that?
    Thursday, November 2, 2017 10:20 PM

All replies

• I don't know that there would be any advantage to using Money 2007 vs Money Plus, and Plus offers some advantages.

For the LiveID, you want to disconnect from the Internet and sign in offline. Then remove your LiveID with the Password Manager. Then either leave no password, or put on a conventional password.

Rather than disconnecting from the Internet, you could go ahead and block Money's access with the Windows Firewall. That will have the advantage of making Money run faster in the future, because Money will no longer be trying to access servers that are no longer there https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2f3f3892-6476-4567-a416-ccf325cd7ed1/money-2005-running-on-windows-10?forum=money 

In that description, you would replace 2006 with 2007 or Plus, depending what version you are running. When using Plus, and maybe 2007, see the patch described in what is currently the first post in this forum.

Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:49 PM