none
My MS account doesn't work for almosrt a year, please HELP !!! RRS feed

• Question

• My MS accoutn doesn't work for almost a year. I cannot access it via web browser (any on any machine). I cannot use it to login to my pc, laptop, cannot login to skype/onedrive/ms office outlook 2016/onenote... simply all the places where it can be used.

On web page receiving the error:

:-(
    Wystąpił błąd
    Spróbuj zalogować się przy użyciu poprawnego adresu URL:

Outlook.com: https://outlook.live.com/owa/
    Outlook w sieci Web: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/

MSSPError=-805313372.
    X-ClientId: AD25B11EF80C4786946515BF174413FD
    request-id cbb2f7e4-d36c-4b14-833f-6a52b743f9b0
    X-Auth-Error Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Security.MSSPErrorException
    X-OWA-Version 15.20.1294.45
    X-FEServer DB6PR01CA0014
    X-BEServer DB5PR09MB0518
    Date:14.11.2018 21:08:42

I has been sent to Customer Support and Outlook.com support noone can help with it. Please help to fix it, that is unbelievable that it cannot be fixed for so long.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:18 PM

Answers

• Thanks, yeah, I will try to chase them to get this fixed... juts losing hope they will be able to do so. Going to close the thread now, thanks again to all for all suggestions.
    • Marked as answer by Ar2rP Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:42 PM
    Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:42 PM

All replies

• There is no forum for Microsoft account issues but you can chat or email them here using the links at page bottom.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:33 PM
  • Dave,

thank you. I have emailed MS customer support and they cannot fix that for almost a year. I just try to find any way to fix that my self. Is there any chance to escalate that when Customer Support is not able to fix my account? Who else can I contact to?

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:41 PM
  • Does this help?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875

or have you gone through that procedure already?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:48 PM
  • If the alternate phone number or email address options don't work then the chat or email support is really all there is. You can also start a paid support case but that is also likely to not work because there is no other method to prove authentication.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:49 PM
  • I think I tried everything, once Customer Support and Outlook.com Support cannot help, have tickets opened for both, they pass the case between them without a solution. I sent some logs to them last time on the 31st of October, and since then nothing... silence, no replies to my emails (two follow ups sent till today).

I am frustrated with the way this case is handled by MS.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:56 PM
  • If you have the case number then I'd chat with them and ask for an update.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:57 PM
  • Thanks, will try that way then... Please let me keep this thread opened. Will update with results.

Regards,

Artur

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:59 PM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:02 PM
  • That is ridiculous.... hours of hanging as a second in a queue to chat.. noone responded. :(
    I think of sending written letter, not an email, not a chat... just written letter to MS. We will see, but I am sad that it looks like this :(.

I tried to open chat many times, every time I was 2nd in a row. 

Thank you all, regards,

Artur

Thursday, November 15, 2018 10:29 AM
  • They are likely very busy right now because of issues here.

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

Friday, November 16, 2018 1:47 PM
  • Yesterday I was able to chat with an engineer, and they justified my problems with outage mentioned by you. I was curious if this outage is pending for so many months already, however I wasn't able to get clear confirmation from him :) I cannot believe that this all happen.

Today I checked that service is fine under the link provided by you, but it is not a reason for issue of my MS account. it still doesn't work :(

Thanks,

Artur

Saturday, November 17, 2018 3:39 PM
  • I was simply pointing out the reason for long wait to chat, not the underlying problem. Seems you'll need to chat with them again.

Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:25 PM
  • Thanks, yeah, I will try to chase them to get this fixed... juts losing hope they will be able to do so. Going to close the thread now, thanks again to all for all suggestions.
    • Marked as answer by Ar2rP Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:42 PM
    Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:42 PM