CRM Report Snapshot Not Appearing on SSRS server RRS feed

• Question

• I have several custom SSRS reports I've created and deployed to CRM 2013 and which I'd like to distribute using the schedule report functionality. Everything I've found online indicates once you've created the snapshot definition in the CRM application, you then proceed to the SSRS report manager, where you will actually created the schedule for the snapshot you created via CRM.

However, even though I've created a snapshot of my report in CRM and I can see it there in the report section, it doesn't seem to have been written out to the SSRS report server. Is there something we need to reconfigure on our report server in order for the snapshot to be written from CRM to the report server so we can schedule it?

Thanks,

Shaunna

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:58 AM

All replies

• If anyone has a link to setting up subscriptions in 2013 that would also help, the only thing I've been able to find when searching have been articles on subscriptions in 2011 so the above may not be applicable.

Thanks,

Shaunna

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:13 PM
  • hi Shaunna,

reports settings for CRM. 2011 will work with CRM 2013. To schedule snapshot reports, you need to save credentials. Have you done this?.

regards

Jithesh

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:54 PM