none
Completed Microsoft Certified Classes and New Horizons Training Center Doesn't Have Documentation RRS feed

• Question

• I've completed several Microsoft Certified classes (c#, sql...) between 2000-2006 but New Horizons doesn't have documentation.  Do they submit completion information to Microsoft so I can track it that way?  I'll look for my hard copies of the signed Certificates but I'm really disappointed that they don't have accurate records.  I have referred several developers there.   
    Saturday, May 5, 2012 11:57 AM

Answers

• Microsoft only tracks earned certifications.  Many of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) courses prepare students for certification exams (although often they are just one of the pieces needed to prepare for taking the exams).  So if you didn't take a certification exam after the class and New Horizons doesn't have any records, it is likely that you will not be able to document your attendance.

If you did take and pass at least one Microsoft certification test, you can logon to the MCP site listed below and view your official transcript.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/

Brian

Sunday, May 6, 2012 3:37 AM