CRM 2016 + Bulk Edit + Error Occured - Contact Administrator RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a custom entity, in which i want to perform bulk edit, However when i select multiple records it does not load the bulk edit form instead gives me the generic error (screenshot shown below) - 

An error has occurred.

Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support.

I deactivated all the javascript, plugin running on the form but still the same issue. I am not understanding what is making it behave like this. Kindly suggest.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 5:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Shradha-

Does this error happen for all users, or just some users (yourself)?

Are you OnPremise or Online?  If OnPremise, you can enable tracing to see if you get more information (just make sure to disable tracing when done).

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/907490/how-to-enable-tracing-in-microsoft-dynamics-crm

• Proposed as answer by Pete Majer Friday, March 10, 2017 1:54 PM
    Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:03 PM
  • Try to change only two record first. and enable trace for more details. 

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Friday, March 10, 2017 5:56 AM