none
Weekend and Evening Windows 7 Courses RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I am the sole IT Tech in my company and cannot participate in weekday training courses. I have tried to complete E-Learning before now, with no success, as I lack the motivation needed for this kind of learning.

As such, can anyone point me to a school, college or training company that offers the Enterprise Desktop Adminstrator training as a weekend or evening course in London? I have scoured the internet for this, and I can't be the only one interested in this.

Thanks

Dave

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:30 PM

Answers

• My suggestions would be to call a CPLS and ask them if they offer night classes or if they would run them. I know our training center does not advertise them but if someone asks for it we will run night classes and will schedule them based on need and they are not on our normal class schedule. I would think that this would be your best bet.

The other option is the Microsoft Virtual Academy. This provides tons of really good web based training that might fit your need.

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Home.aspx

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:07 PM

All replies

• My suggestions would be to call a CPLS and ask them if they offer night classes or if they would run them. I know our training center does not advertise them but if someone asks for it we will run night classes and will schedule them based on need and they are not on our normal class schedule. I would think that this would be your best bet.

The other option is the Microsoft Virtual Academy. This provides tons of really good web based training that might fit your need.

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Home.aspx

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:07 PM
  • Hi YankeeDave,

Welcome to the forum. Happy to hear that you're about to embark on possibly one of the most rewarding experiences of your life -- Microsoft certification.

While I cannot advise you on weekend training in London, I wanted to respond to your remark about lacking motivation to complete E-Learning courses.

You are not alone, because I've struggled with this myself. My suggestion would be to find an appropriate partner with whom you can study, preferably in person. You can seek this person however you choose, but the right study partner can do wonders for your motivation. I did it years ago, and it changed my life

I wish you every success on your certification journey.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:39 PM