Question about the difference between UMXSample code in v1.1 and v1.5 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there:

Since I updated Sora to v1.5, I found exactly some difference between UMXSample code in v1.1 and v1.5.Since We all know that some API functions have changed.

MY Question is :

In v1.1 , the UMXSample code have Used SoraGetRadioCurrentScanPoint  & SoraGetRadioNextScanPoint (2 fuctions) to get the samplestream's current scan point and its next scan point ,so that it can read the SignalBlock all the time . But in v1.5 , I found there is no functions like SoraGetRadioCurrentScanPoint  & SoraGetRadioNextScanPoint to move the scan point. How can the v1.5 UMXSample code's RxRoutine() block Get the SignalBlock all the time ?

I have read the v1.6 _rx_stream.h and found 2 functions (__SoraRadioIncRxStreamPointer & __SoraRadioAdvanceRxStreamPos ) , but there is no introduction about the 2 functions in manual v1.6. I wanna know how to use them.

Thx.!

Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes. Sora SDK is still evolving and we will improve the API as we release new versions.

In Sora v1.5 and later, we decide to remove the scanpoint, though the API is still there for backward compatibility. With Sora v1.5 and later, when you read from the RxStream, the scan point will automatically move to the next signal block. So you don't need to care it any longer.

Thanks,

- Kun

Friday, April 27, 2012 9:04 AM