Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.Server.SyncAdapter' does not contain a definition for 'CreationOriginatorColumnName RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've followed the instructions to run the demo, but I'm getting those 2 errors in my project:

Error 1 'Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.Server.SyncAdapter' does not contain a definition for 'CreationOriginatorColumnName' C:\Documents and Settings\mbernier.HQ\Desktop\MyDocs\Visual Studio Projects\SyncApp1\OfflineAppDemo-Conflicts\app\SyncForm.cs 151 31 OfflineAppDemo-Conflicts

and

Error 3 'Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SyncProgressEventArgs' does not contain a definition for 'Stage' C:\Documents and Settings\mbernier.HQ\Desktop\MyDocs\Visual Studio Projects\SyncApp1\OfflineAppDemo-Conflicts\app\ProgressForm.cs 26 25 OfflineAppDemo-Conflicts

Can anyone help me with that.

Thanks

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 10:48 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:36 PM

Answers

•  

Just updated the demos to fix all compilation issues. Please let me know if you run into any other problems.

Thanks

Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Michel,

In Beta 1.0 bits we make some changes to the API. The demo apps have not been updated yet. I should post updates very soon.

To resolve these build issues you can do the following:

1- Property: CreationOriginatorColumnName is removed. So just remove that line of code

2- Rename Stage to SyncStage

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:05 PM
  •  

Just updated the demos to fix all compilation issues. Please let me know if you run into any other problems.

Thanks

Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:22 AM