product key RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to activate my product key for a onecare I installed on my computer, when I press the subscribe buttom of the one care panel, it ask me to sing with my  windows live Id, i do it and then it send me to the following link

[removed link]

then I expect that a web site asking me to introduce my product key came up, but instead of that it redirect me to the following link

online.live.com/activate

but there it ask me to instal windos live, then I install a part of it but when it finished it never ask me to introduce the product key of my software.

I urgently need to solve this issue, could you please help me to solve it?

regards,

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:41 PM

Answers

• Is Internet Explorer your default web browser? If not, change it to be for now.

Open Internet Explorer, go to Tools/Internet options and delete cookies and temporary Internet files.

Close Internet Explorer

Open OneCare and click on the link to subscribe/activate

It should then allow you to proceed to select the option to activate with your PIN/Token/Key.

If this still fails, open a support case - select the option that you are trial or beta user to proceed to the email support submission form without subscription validation.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:12 PM