Microsoft ad center is better than google adsense....? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Freinds,

I want the Microsoft Ad center to increase the revenue through the Microsoft's Ads Promotion on my website....?

what should i do....? can anybody help me.....?

is it better than google adsense,,,,?

Friday, April 13, 2007 7:04 AM

Answers

• Hi Dhirendras,

Currently adCenter does not have a program for publishers. We have announced plans to release a publisher program in 2007, and we will post updates to our blog once more information is available. In the meantime, if you'd like to know more about the publisher program, please fill out this interest form: http://advertising.microsoft.com/publisher. We may contact you to participate in research studies, demos, focus groups or in the Publisher Pilot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Dhirendras,

Currently adCenter does not have a program for publishers. We have announced plans to release a publisher program in 2007, and we will post updates to our blog once more information is available. In the meantime, if you'd like to know more about the publisher program, please fill out this interest form: http://advertising.microsoft.com/publisher. We may contact you to participate in research studies, demos, focus groups or in the Publisher Pilot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:56 PM
  • Will the program be US only like almost all cool new services or can we, the rest of the world, enjoy the same benefits from the start of the program too?
    Monday, April 30, 2007 12:35 PM
  • I think it is still early yet to say that MS adCenter is better than Google AdSense as adCenter is still new. Personally, I'm using AdSense to make money with my site and I thinks it's cool although ads appearing in the Philippines are usually low-paying ads which is a big turn off. This is the reason why even I is anticipating for the release of Microsoft adCenter's publisher program. I hope it happens sooner as Google is greatly leaving Microsoft behind in terms of ad revenue and public approval when it comes to online advertising. Bottomline, we need a better alternative.

adCenter better than AdSense? Right now it's not. I hope it will be in the very near future.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:59 AM
  • Hi Carolyn,

I write a blog that covers search and online marketing, at marketingblog.com and am hoping you can add me to your press list for beta tests, etc on the Microsoft Publisher Program.

My email is:  lee at marketingblog dot com

Cheers.
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 2:14 PM