none
Is it me or is this "Forum" application flanky? RRS feed

• Question

• I end up having to click on "New" more than once to create a post. Same is true with the Submit button.

I check the Alert Me check box on my submission, I have yet to be alerted.

Every search I have attempted always fails to find messages or topics, even for things that I know are there, because I posted them!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:34 AM

All replies

• I haven't noticed "New" being slow, but we have a bug we're looking at for why submit seems to be taking longer than it should.

We had some issues with alerts, but they should all be resolved now. Are you still seeing a problem with alerts?

Posts you make should show up in search results within an hour. Is that happening for you?

Thanks for your feedback,

-Andrew
    Forums Product Planner, Andrew.Brenner at Microsoft.com
    Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:05 AM
  • I just had the inverse problem - I received an alert (Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:45:42 -0800), went to the thread and couldn't find anything added or updated.

(BTW, I tried replying to forumsup@microsoft.com (which is both the From: address and the Return-Path:) and BigFish/FrontBridge/Forefront/FOPE tells me "User unknown".  Y'all could at least put a robot there rather than a dead or nonexistent account).

Alert message available on request.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:00 PM