none
Server listed Red in SNDs, rate below 0.1% and no complains RRS feed

• Question

• I asked this in this forum

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oemail-osend/server-listed-red-in-snds-rate-below-01-and-no/84feff0d-a130-4a2e-9988-7e8690c5e5b3

and they suggested me to ask it here, if you don't want to open the link, I paste the question again

Our service provides hosting to hundred of clients. Our server has been configured to deliver in low rate per hour, also, we have a strong antispam policy. We are already enrolled in the SNDs program and we receive email when anyone complains about an email and marks it as spam; but in the last 15 days we have been listed in red with rates belows 0.1% and no email complains, we have a ticket that hasn't been answered

SRX1493532562ID

Our ip is 138.197.198.27

We have followed all the instructions of good delivery in the last months. Would anyone please tell what's going on? Why are we marked in red if there is no evidence to do it?

The emails sent to our clients can't be received in their income folder and our server log says that the email was received but it's in queue. Sometimes it goes directly to spam

Regards,

Genevive answered the thread with this

"(...) we’ve got some possibilities that this issue may have something to do with a throttling rule that is configured to your server/device. The configuration needed to get this resolved can be answered by the IT Pro audience on TechNet Forums"

I investigated in the settings and configuration; but we don't have anything suspicious that may cause this behaviour, we have been working that way several months and we have been in yellow or green in the SNDs report

I appreciate any advice or help given

Regards,

Thursday, January 30, 2020 10:37 PM

Answers

• I understand this is not the forum and that Microsoft doesn't care, and the other forums have no idea what to do. So no, I didn't receive any solution

The correct answers are:

Open a ticket and await that the system replies with a lot of useless steps and never receive human help

Open links that doesn't give you any solution but are so well written that make you fell stupid if you don't do it

Await for Ogun, the Loa of metal work, also related with technology, to solve it (this one helped me more)

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

Since here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client but your question is more related to Outlook.com account, so it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers community for outlook.com: 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

>>we have a ticket that hasn't been answered

Besides, you can also wait for this response.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 31, 2020 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 3, 2020 9:01 AM
  • No, it is not useful, sorry; but the ticket is still not answered. The behaviour is the same and the report seems to be random. There is no clear information about solving issues and no support is received
    Wednesday, February 5, 2020 10:03 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry but just as I said, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client but you issue is more complex about SNDs.

It is suggested to wait for the ticked to be answered then you may get more information.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Thursday, February 6, 2020 8:49 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:45 AM
  • I understand this is not the forum and that Microsoft doesn't care, and the other forums have no idea what to do. So no, I didn't receive any solution

The correct answers are:

Open a ticket and await that the system replies with a lot of useless steps and never receive human help

Open links that doesn't give you any solution but are so well written that make you fell stupid if you don't do it

Await for Ogun, the Loa of metal work, also related with technology, to solve it (this one helped me more)

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:40 PM