Backup Cannot Continue RRS feed

• Question

• I continue to get the message - "Unknown problems are preventing Backup from continuing at this time. To correct this problem, try again later or restart your computer." I',m trying to do a normal fortnightly scheduled backup which I have done many times before, but this time no luck and despite restarts and many attempts both yesterday and today. Can't even send an email to Support as an Error message comes up - "There was an error in the submission. Please try again later." Is this a case of Catch 22?? Can anyone out there possibly help resolve this/these problem/problems?
    Sunday, March 29, 2009 9:08 PM

Answers

• Support is the best way to go with this issue. Send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:41 PM

All replies

• Support is the best way to go with this issue. Send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:41 PM
  • I continue to get the message - "Unknown problems are preventing Backup from continuing at this time. To correct this problem, try again later or restart your computer." I',m trying to do a normal fortnightly scheduled backup which I have done many times before, but this time no luck and despite restarts and many attempts both yesterday and today. Can't even send an email to Support as an Error message comes up - "There was an error in the submission. Please try again later." Is this a case of Catch 22?? Can anyone out there possibly help resolve this/these problem/problems?
    so hope do i did the back op ?
    Friday, April 3, 2009 8:10 PM
  • Jay, see my post above yours and e-mail me.
    Saturday, April 4, 2009 3:04 PM