locked
CRM 2013 Error : Could not complete operation due to error 80020101 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi there,

    I'm using CRM 2013 on-pre sometimes its throwing Could not complete operation due to error 80020101 on the page and its crashing down.

    Error on Jscript function

    window.__BROWSERTOOLS_CONSOLE_SAFEFUNC = function (fn) {
                        var returnFn = function () {
                            return fn(arguments);
                        };
                        return returnFn;
                    }

    Error Xml

    Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents
    
    <CrmScriptErrorReport>
      <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
      <ScriptErrorDetails>
       <Message>Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101.</Message>
       <Line>3</Line>
       <URL>/main.aspx</URL>
       <PageURL>/main.aspx#910094761</PageURL>
       <Function>anonymous(){returnfn(arguments);}</Function>
       <CallStack>
        <Function>anonymous(){returnfn(arguments);}</Function>
       </CallStack>
      </ScriptErrorDetails>
      <ClientInformation>
       <BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3)</BrowserUserAgent>
       <BrowserLanguage>en-US</BrowserLanguage>
       <SystemLanguage>en-US</SystemLanguage>
       <UserLanguage>en-US</UserLanguage>
       <ScreenResolution>1680x1050</ScreenResolution>
       <ClientName>Web</ClientName>
       <ClientTime>2014-01-28T12:50:09</ClientTime>
      </ClientInformation>
      <ServerInformation>
        <OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>
        <OrgCulture>2057</OrgCulture>
        <UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>
        <UserCulture>2057</UserCulture>
        <OrgID>{E2AF29DF-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-F04DA2F5F23E}</OrgID>
        <UserID>{C8B135DB-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-001D0911D539}</UserID>
        <CRMVersion>6.0.0.809</CRMVersion>
      </ServerInformation>
    </CrmScriptErrorReport>
    
    

    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:37 AM

Answers

  • Hi there,

    I've resolved the issue as per below

    1. I've removed Comparability view

    2. I've replaced javascript comments

    // my comments

    with

    /*my comments*/

    In my case issue resolved. I think all the custom javascript code bundles(minified) into file(s) then this error causes.

    Please let me know the status.

    Thanks,

    Kiran.

    • Marked as answer by Kiran Madhav Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:42 AM
    Friday, February 7, 2014 11:27 AM

All replies

  • Getting the same error.

    Any help?

    Thanks

    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:50 AM
  • Getting the same error too.  Any resolution?

    Thanks

    Wednesday, February 5, 2014 2:16 PM
  • Hi

    I think you are on RTM version with no rollup version.

    Try installing Rollup 1 and see if you still get this error after it.

    Thanks

    Wednesday, February 5, 2014 2:24 PM
  • Hi

    I am getting this on CRM 2013 online - recently upgraded from 2011.

    Thanks

    Friday, February 7, 2014 11:02 AM
  • Hi there,

    I've resolved the issue as per below

    1. I've removed Comparability view

    2. I've replaced javascript comments

    // my comments

    with

    /*my comments*/

    In my case issue resolved. I think all the custom javascript code bundles(minified) into file(s) then this error causes.

    Please let me know the status.

    Thanks,

    Kiran.

    • Marked as answer by Kiran Madhav Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:42 AM
    Friday, February 7, 2014 11:27 AM