none
Help please! Who can I contact about my account that my transcript is tied to? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Somehow I ended up with 2 windows live accounts, this one that my TechNet subscription is tied to, and a second one that my Certifications are tied to.  I can't log into the other account, I know the account I'm trying to log into is right because it emails me with the reset link, and I know the password is right because I have tried reseting it 6 times now.

I tried talking to chat, and it was the worst experience I've ever had with tech support, he sent me a reset link and terminated the session without listening to me at all.

I tried calling, they gave me a machine, but wouldn't let me talk to anyone because it's not a paid account.  I am a technet subscriber, and a MCITP I say that qualifies as paid.

I tried the account recovery system, but it assumes that an email is tied to the account and asks you all sorts of questions about people you've emailed and contacts in your contact list, none of which applies to an account without an associated hotmail email address.

Frankly I'm beginning to panic a little, being locked out of this account has a serious effect on my future, if I can't access my transcript I can't prove my training to future employers, or my more immediate need, I can't email my transcript to my professor and get pass credit on a couple intro to computers/networking/servers pre-req courses I'd like to skip past so I can jump into the Cisco networking class.

Please help!  I don't know who to call, what to do, or who to contact next.

Thanks,
    James

• Edited by RandomTwist Thursday, August 23, 2012 5:35 PM
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 5:35 PM

Answers

• I ended up getting this handled, I'm not sure exactally why but now I show the certs being associated with this account when I didn't show that this morning, I theirfore assumed that the other account had them.

As far as that other account goes?  I have record of it in my password server, so it must exist - but since nothing is associated with it I'm going to let it go and continue using this one.

Thanks,
    James

Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:14 PM