none
Microsoft Nav - Grouping Work Orders RRS feed

• Question

• I'm wondering if someone can help or point me in the right direction with an MRP/MPS issue with Navision.

When running MPS all work orders for 2019 forecast that's been loaded has consolidated into the last week of the month. The due date is correct for 2018 dates but start and finish dates are for the last week in 2017 and its consolidated all of 2018 demand into this last week of 2017.  When we review the lower level components they are also consolidated into the last week.

I'm truly stumped as I've checked forecast is loaded correctly and looked for some where there is a planning horizon but nothing comes up as an issue.

The most confusion is caused by this only happening on some parts and not all of them. Can anyone offer some advice please?

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Jennifer,

As the issue is more related to Navision itself, I’d suggest you post it in Navision forum for better response.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,
    Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:04 AM