Wiered Problem with Synctoy RRS feed

• Question

• Our office network has got 3 computers networked together, we share a 2 TB network hard drive from Lacie. I installed Synctoy 2 in all computers and it was working fine until one computer started with something syncronising I didn't really have any idea about as I didn't configure it to do that, I thought just cancel it and would check it later on, after that the machine was showing that root drive is full and it was damn slow although it should not be full. all of our computers had McAfee latest liscenced antivirus installed on. anyway I discoverd that the computer that's drive was showing full it's all documents (my ducuments path was changed to 2TB network disk)  was changed to the icon similar to  synctoy icon, it looks like two blue arrows in 69 position. Anyway We had to re-install the operating system as uninstalling Synctoy 2 didn't help. After a couple of weeks other 2 computers are doing same. We found changing my documents path to default helps stoping the root drive getting full (donno with what)....................now we don't really understand what's going on. I have a snapshot of how the folders looked like. If needed I can send it by email. Please help.

Regards

Sazal

Please contact

info@determind.com.au
    saz@determind.com.au
    sazal@bigpond.com
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:14 AM

All replies

• It is realy stange, could you please share me the screenshot and the log file with this problem happened?

Thanks,
    Ping
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Friday, November 6, 2009 10:22 AM