Sunriise: new distribution home https://bitbucket.org/hleofxquotesteam/dist-sunriise/wiki/Home RRS feed

All replies

• I added a UI launcher for the export tool

To use

Sunday, October 13, 2019 5:17 AM
  • A diagram showing how the CSV exports "tables" id are tied together

https://bitbucket.org/hleofxquotesteam/dist-sunriise/wiki/CSV%20Table-like%20relationship

Monday, October 14, 2019 4:43 PM
  • Great to read that sunriise still has a life, I've been using it to extract my data to csv, then seeing what I can do with the data using JupyterLab - primarily python, pyspark, SQL and writing out to parquet and delta file format, merging with dataset's outside of MS Money, down the road I may also have play with it in Power BI Desktop.
    Wednesday, August 12, 2020 6:46 PM
  • I am glad you are finding it useful. Best.
    Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:09 PM
  • Does this work with the 2005 UK version of MS Money?

• Edited by SC489 Thursday, August 13, 2020 6:04 AM
    Thursday, August 13, 2020 6:04 AM
  • For day to day I'm using 2001 UK edition of MS Money, my mny file is password-ed, although strangely pushing it via the command through [sunriise-export-0.0.2-SNAPSHOT-exec.jar] it'll happily give me all the raw csv's without the need for a password.

My data driver to getting my raw csv's is to first loaded it into sunset edition to convert it to final MS money then push via command through sunriise, the sunset version of the mny file does insist on giving the password. Between 2001 & sunset edition you do get a different set of csv file, but the main ones are same.

Will work with all editions.

Thursday, August 13, 2020 11:24 AM
  • > ... although strangely pushing it via the command through [sunriise-export-0.0.2-SNAPSHOT-exec.jar] it'll happily give me all the raw csv's without the need for a password.

As you have accidentaly ;-) discovered, the password protection for 2001 is no protection at all.

Friday, August 14, 2020 5:18 PM