none
The bug is still there. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi the                   re,

I've posted on this issue five times before. Cannot immediately locate my previous threads in thid forum. here we go again. When I try to edit a post it opens in a weird window with this stuff on the top:

Windows Developer Center

Sign out
    United States (English)
    Australia (English)Brasil (Português)Česká republika (Čeština)Danmark (Dansk)Deutschland (Deutsch)España (Español)France (Français)Indonesia (Bahasa)Italia (Italiano)România (Română)Россия (Русский)대한민국 (한국어)中华人民共和国 (中文)台灣 (中文)日本 (日本語)香港特別行政區 (中文)
    AlexBB - Vista Ult64 SqlSer64 WinSer64

HomeLibraryLearnDownloadsSupportCommunityForums
    Windows Developer Center > Windows Forms Forums > Windows Forms General > Graphics class undesirable interactions > 382ffa17-72ac-4769-9951-52bc70a44b4c
    Edit Message

Then the text follows to edit but it has html in it. It is very difficult to edit those.

It used to open the post in this window with html but no weird header. I recall that they recently announced some maintenance and shut forums down for half a day. I presume they imagine to have fixex the bugs and answered complaints. See what happened. They don't seem to be able to fix it at all only make matters worse.

AlexB - Win_7 Pro64, SqlSer64 WinSer64
    Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:57 PM

Answers

All replies