Wrongly attributed journal article RRS feed

  • Question

  • I currently have an account but one of my articles is attributed to Charles M. Jenkins of University of Mississippi and not to me Charles M. Jenkins at Eglin AFB.
    The article is " Particles velocity and structures in blast waves imaged using particle image velocity".
    Sunday, December 9, 2012 2:29 AM


  • Hello Charles,

    Thank you for your interest in Academic Search! We would be happy to assist you with this issue. If you have an existing author profile in Academic Search, you can edit the publication and remove the inaccurate author name and add your own. To do so, go to the publication detail page, click the Edit button to the right of the title, and hover your mouse next to the inaccurate author name and click the red 'x' to remove the name. Then, search for your name and click the correct author profile and submit the edit.

    If you do not currently have an author profile in Academic Search, we can create one for you. To do so, please send the following information to acadfb@microsoft.com:

    First name (required)

    Middle name

    Last name  (required)

    Native name  (e.g. Your name in your native language)

    Home page  URL  (e.g. http://www.university.edu/~yourname)

    Photo URL  (e.g. http://www.youruniversity.edu/~yourname/yourname.jpg)

    Organization  (e.g. Massachusetts Institutes of Technology. Only one, your current organization, is supported.)

    Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

    Best regards,

    Thomas, Academic Search Editor

    Friday, December 28, 2012 6:12 PM