Win7 64 bit OS key RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all, I bought Acer laptop with win7 64 bit preloaded OS last week. After using one week, I found that some applications were not working properly. So I want to change 64 bit OS to 32 bit OS. I know that 64 bit OS cannot be downgrade to 32 bit OS and vice versa. So, we need clean installation. First, I would like to know is "my 64 bit OS key be used for 32 bit OS?" Second, after installing 32 bit OS and used a specific amount of time, can I use recovery cd for 64bit OS again? Can I face some problems for using recovery 64bit OS CD again? Please give me detail instructions.
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:47 AM

Answers

• "Kyaw Thura76" wrote in message news:073c3ea7-ed67-471f-a6e5-8aeabaa68c44...
    Dear all, I bought Acer laptop with win7 64 bit preloaded OS last week. After using one week, I found that some applications were not working properly. So I want to change 64 bit OS to 32 bit OS. I know that 64 bit OS cannot be downgrade to 32 bit OS and vice versa. So, we need clean installation. First, I would like to know is "my 64 bit OS key be used for 32 bit OS?" Second, after installing 32 bit OS and used a specific amount of time, can I use recovery cd for 64bit OS again? Can I face some problems for using recovery 64bit OS CD again? Please give me detail instructions.

This is not really the appropriate forum for this question - you should try asking in the Answers Windows 7 Install forum here.

Having said that, normally such problems are only encountered with older peripheral hardware - most programs can run satisfactorily using one of the compatibility modes. You should quote examples of the programs you're having problems with when you post your query - perhaps people will be able to help you get them running properly.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 11:18 AM