none
I'll start here, and let you decide- Answer's forum log in issues. RRS feed

• Question

• Howdee all.

Ok, the issue that I'm having appears to be with the Answers.microsoft.com forums.

I don't know why, but about 3 or 4 months back, I went to log in, using my live.com user info, and for the Answers forum, it'd go to log me in, and then ask me if I wanted to close the webpage.

If I said yes, it'd of course close the browser, and leave me standing there, mouth gaped open, stating at the computer screen. If I said no, it'd leave a blank, useless page.

At which point, I'd have to select the web address in the address bar, and clip the sign in part, leaving only to

I.e., http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/Site/

Only then could I get to the answers forum.

Would you guys pelase look into this and resolve it?

If I've posted in the wrong location, would you please move this to the correct location, and have whomever is responsible for that forum-- resolve it?

Thank you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 7:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• You should post this here:  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum  These forums are only for msdn, technet and espression forums.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    • Proposed as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Tuesday, September 6, 2011 9:21 PM
    • Marked as answer by SteveDB1 Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:52 PM
    Tuesday, September 6, 2011 9:21 PM
    Answerer
  • BTW, forgot to mention on my problem - I was able to access Answers forum just fine, only MSDN and TechNet I was unable to access. So, if I report the error there, will I get the assistance?
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 3:24 AM
  • No, these are two different teams that maintain these systems. Sorry about that.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    • Marked as answer by SteveDB1 Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:52 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:54 AM
    Answerer