My services.exe will not open on my desktop so I can free up some ram! Help!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello
    This is my first post so hello to everyone. So I am new to this community and have already been successful in the use
    of some of the information I have found. I looked into my task manager to start figuring out where all the ram was going on my desktop.

I was able to open up the services.exe on my laptop and free up alot of ram, totally awesome. It is 100% faster!!

I was looking for the answers for my desktop CPU though and for some reason when I try to open it up through the start run
    it will not open up for me on my desktop.

My desktop CPU is really slow and I now know I need to free up the ram through services.exe.

Dimension 4500
    P4
    1Gig ram
    Windows Xp Service Pack 3

Anyone have any answers why services.exe will not run on my desktop CPU????
    Being able to access services.ca on my laptop has been awsome, but not being able to run it on my desktop CPU definetly sucks!!

Thanks
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Sunday, August 31, 2008 3:03 PM Off-topic post (Moved from SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Sunday, August 31, 2008 2:04 PM

All replies

• This is a SharePoint forum.

Your's isn't a SP question.

Moving to off-topic posts.
    Sunday, August 31, 2008 3:03 PM