ranks will change, i think so RRS feed

• Question

• if you will notice the forums' participation, the change in the top rankers  is evergreen.
    Admins are now working on forums part.

and those persons who got 1K+ or any points based on the ranking in  all previous months are going to face axe.
    So, there will be a lots of points deduction(should occur) & thus a change in ranking.
    heyyyy, mind you. this is all what i think.
    But i'm assured that my points will not be deducted b'coz i never got any points for forums participation, not even registration points
    Sunday, June 24, 2007 5:16 AM

All replies

• Hey man i dont understand what you are trying to convey through your post. But it should be clear that the forum activities are calculated based on a particular month which has a starting date and ending date. They only check that records for that particular month. Why would the admins remove the points for the forum activities which have already been awarded based on the ranks of that particular month ? I just dont understand you. If you have some point to convey, then i request you to explain it again so that i can understand.... We can have a good discussion on this topic.
    Monday, June 25, 2007 4:28 AM
  • i am still in confusion ..

i was on 17th rank , but in the tentative result i was  moved to 39..

wht they had done..

Admins must lok into this matter.

Monday, June 25, 2007 11:52 AM
  • I think waiting patiently till 30th June is the only way to end all the confusion...
    Monday, June 25, 2007 3:55 PM
  • Yes just sit back and watch...
    Monday, June 25, 2007 6:12 PM
  • i hope my rank moves up some places.. it feels nice if i am in the top 25.. than being at 26..
    Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:50 AM
  • Yes and also Saying Top 25 is good Smile
    Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:36 PM
  • I too hope that the Admins should change the rank.

i don't know about others, but i know about myself that they are in a gr8 misconception regarding my points, according to tentative results declared by them

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:33 AM
  • Akshat don't worry...u will be MSP
    Friday, June 29, 2007 4:14 PM