cpu utilization is 100% RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I m using windows 7. whenever i click on the video files or folder containig those video files,this CPU utilization goes high.(100%).
    for this i need to restart explorer everytime whnever CPU utilization goes high.Because of this i m not able to play any video from system.
    I have attached screen-shot for that.
    Please give me solution for this.

Thanks,
    Parag.

Monday, December 6, 2010 9:14 AM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center".Since your issue is related to "CPU performance". So I suggest you post your issue to a correct forum, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding!   If I misunderstood you please let me know.

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Tuesday, December 7, 2010 1:56 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 1:49 AM

All replies

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center".Since your issue is related to "CPU performance". So I suggest you post your issue to a correct forum, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding!   If I misunderstood you please let me know.

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Tuesday, December 7, 2010 1:56 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 1:49 AM
  • i did a search that led me here - "CPU, microsoft fixit" and i'd just like to say "how rude to not answer and then explain' too please ask in a mannor correct to the catagory in the future, thank you ...ms staff or who ever you really are. it makes it difficult to believe "best reguards" you could have just as easily moved it for them after posting you deed. then my question i have not asked yet woul have been done or at least every search engine would not have been directed to your homest little mistake because your rude. that will not get a thing done.
    Monday, June 27, 2011 6:14 PM