none
Microsft Exam Certification Second Shot RRS feed

• Question

• I have successfully cleared the both exam 70 - 346 and 70 - 347,after I have given 2 another exam which is 70 -341 and 70 - 342 but I didn't pass on this exam.

after that I seen in Microsoft certified site when scheduling exam second shot free.

but after 2 3 day now I am not able to schedule exam for free. still I didn't use that second shot for exam in both.

can you please how did this happen ?

can any one tell me second shot expiration time ??

my second shot for free now not showing when I am scheduling exam.

Sunday, March 8, 2015 4:19 AM

Answers

• Hi Mahesh,

When you schedule an exam after 5 januari 2015, you schedule for an exam including a second shot for that particular exam that you have scheduled, for example 70-347. The second shot will be applicable for only that exam.

When you pass the exam the second shot will expire. Therefore it will not be availabe anymore.

In the case of exam 70-341, when you fail the exam there should be a second shot available for that particular exam on your MCP account. If this is not the case you should contact your Regional Service Centre, they can help you solving this issue.

See below link for explanation on how the second shot works, if you scroll to the bottom you will also find the Regional Service Centres, choose the one applicable for you country.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/second-shot.aspx

Good luck!

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Sunday, March 8, 2015 7:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Mahesh,

When you schedule an exam after 5 januari 2015, you schedule for an exam including a second shot for that particular exam that you have scheduled, for example 70-347. The second shot will be applicable for only that exam.

When you pass the exam the second shot will expire. Therefore it will not be availabe anymore.

In the case of exam 70-341, when you fail the exam there should be a second shot available for that particular exam on your MCP account. If this is not the case you should contact your Regional Service Centre, they can help you solving this issue.

See below link for explanation on how the second shot works, if you scroll to the bottom you will also find the Regional Service Centres, choose the one applicable for you country.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/second-shot.aspx

Good luck!

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Sunday, March 8, 2015 7:40 AM
  • Hello Reshma

It was technical issue with that Microsoft system I have case log for the same.

because have schedule exam on 26 feb. 70-341 and second 70-342 on 3 march.

but initial exam I am not able to clear. after 2 - 3 day I seen second shot free but after 3 day that option gone without scheduling exam.

after case resolve I can see second shot free now.

its problem with Microsoft education portal.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:21 AM
  • Hi Mahesh,

I am glad this issue has been resolved. I had a simular problem with my second shot, after contacting regional service centre the problem was also solved in my case. They where very nice and helpfull.

Good luck with you next exam!

Regards,

Reshma

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 7:38 PM
  • Hi Mahesh,

Glad to see it's solved. Can you mark Reshma's answer as 'Mark as answer' so we know this has been resolved. Thank you!

Maurice

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:35 PM