CRM 2011 Error after Rollup 12 Installation: SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'split' of undefined or null reference RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Unfortunately my 5 hours of searching has yielded zero solutions.

This error is produced when selecting the "All Activities" navigation item on Contact record form. My biggest issue is that it isn't occurring with any custom code, but on the global.ashx of CRM.

Internet Explorer debugger shows it is referencing the http://server.domain.com.au/org/_common/global.ashx?ver=-1427054783

It highlights this line as part of the "MicrosoftAjax.js":    return Array.contains(b.className.split(" "),a)

All we have done is install the CRM Rollup 12 and now "All Activities" no longer works from Contacts, everywhere else is fine, but not on Contact.

Whats worse, is I have 2 physically separate environments, one of which has IFD enabled and they both do the same thing.

As a note, I have one CRM ORG which I havent updated to the database to rollup 12 and that seems to work fine.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction as this is driving me nuts and of course the users are complaining.

thanks

Pierre

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:53 AM

Answers

• Issue resolved, note to self, disable all Onload functions and then re-enable one by one.

A third party solution was trying to do something using CRM 4.0 style code.  It appears that when they did the migration from CRM 4.0, they didn't update all the JavaScript.  

As such, CRM Rollup 12 does not like CRM 4.0 code :)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:40 AM