download and activating office 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hai Folks,

I am Microsoft costumer in Indonesia. I had net book that got Ms Office 2007 Home and student Trial Preinstalled. I bought Office 2010  product key with DVD. Unfortunately I do not have any dvd drive on my netbook. I tried to download the software over the internet and they refuse with error mesage .Unfortunately, we are not able to process your request due to U.S. trade restrictions. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

I called Tech Support and their recomendation is using Office over the net, which is not in my case as internet connection is not always available.

It means I have to buy dvd external drive.

Regards

ari

Monday, October 24, 2011 10:19 AM

Answers

• "ari murti" wrote in message news:07d452b2-4745-4116-ae9b-de217ea5b904...

Hai Folks,

I am Microsoft costumer in Indonesia. I had net book that got Ms Office 2007 Home and student Trial Preinstalled. I bought Office 2010  product key with DVD. Unfortunately I do not have any dvd drive on my netbook. I tried to download the software over the internet and they refuse with error mesage .Unfortunately, we are not able to process your request due to U.S. trade restrictions. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

I called Tech Support and their recomendation is using Office over the net, which is not in my case as internet connection is not always available.

It means I have to buy dvd external drive.

Regards

ari

Please ask your question again in the more appropriate Office Answers forum here...

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:19 PM
    Monday, October 24, 2011 11:13 AM