MS CRM 2011 - Error when importing solution RRS feed

• General discussion

• I get generic sql error when importin solution to MS CRM 2011 Online. "Entity Account Account Account Failure 0x80044150 Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

How can I solve this?

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:14 AM

All replies

• Is Account entity included in the solution which you are importing?

Regards Faisal

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:41 AM
  • Yes.

I have exported the same solution couple weeks ago, then made some minor modifications, then exported it again yesterday and now it doens't work.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:48 AM
  • remove the previous solution then re import .

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:27 AM
  • remove the previous solution then re import .

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Yes but this won't solve the real problem which is why and what have gone wrong.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:48 AM
  • you got the solution or not ?

Some time error is due to different publishers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:44 AM
  • you got the solution or not ?

Some time error is due to different publishers

Nope, deleted previous solution, imported new one. Same publishers.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:48 AM
  • Can you post the output you get when you try to import the solution. Many times this will point to the object that is causing the issue. There is likely a field within the account that now is not set quite right.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:31 PM
  • The reason might be that I was importin the solution to the test environment. In the test environment there was allready account renamed to another so I think that is the best reason for the problem. The "broken" solution went straight to the vanilla environment so the solution itself was not broken.

But anyway, everything is ok for a while :).

Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:02 AM